Washington State attorneys experienced in estate planning and family law

Category: Taxes

  • Taxation of Foreign Investors (Part 1)

    Q: My Dad’s friend in India just gave me a million dollars to start a technology company, what do I now? If you have been in the US for any length of time, the first thing you or your friends might suggest is that you need to form a Limited Liability Company, commonly known as…