Washington State attorneys experienced in estate planning and family law

A caring and dedicated attorney can protect your wishes even after you are gone.

Estate Law issues can be difficult to think about, but are highly important to the well-being of those that we leave behind. Anjilvel Law is pleased to provide a range of services for your estate planning needs. We work with you to accomplish your unique goals through a  personalized estate plan. We draft wills, complex trusts, including special needs trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives.

Take steps toward resolving your legal issue today

Call (206) 855-3154 to make an appointment for an initial consultation. During this consultation we will discuss your situation and determine the most effective path to move forward through the legal system.

Why do I need a will?

Without a will, the state’s procedures for dividing up your property may cause complications for those you leave behind, and may not reflect how you feel your estate should be distributed.

Learn more about Washington’s guidelines for dividing estates without a will

How do I prepare for end-of-life health issues?

For your care givers and loved ones, a set of simple documents can be prepared to avoid confusion about what you would want to do medically should you become unable to speak for yourself. These documents can establish how you want to deal with end-of-life issues, appoint trusted individuals to make healthcare decisions in the case of your inability to do so, and share your end-of-life wishes with your healthcare provider.

Learn more about preparing for end-of-life decision making

Estate Planning Blog Posts

  • Taxation of Foreign Investors (Part 1)

    Q: My Dad’s friend in India just gave me a million dollars to start a technology company, what do I now? If you have been in the US for any length of time, the first thing you or your friends might suggest is that you need to form a Limited Liability Company, commonly known as…

  • What is Spousal Maintenance?

    Often known in some states as “spousal support” or “alimony”, spousal maintenance is money paid by one spouse to another upon separation or divorce. Spousal maintenance is not the same as child support; it is meant to support the spouse. However, a court could look at existing child support obligations as a factor in determining…

  • Divorce in plain English

    The legal system can seem confusing to non-lawyers. Laws and legal documents based on those laws are drafted using legal terms and language that is known mostly only to lawyers or legal professionals. In this article I explain in plain English some legal terms relating to divorce. Divorce = Dissolution In the State of Washington…